Patents for Sale
Quinn Pacific is the exclusive broker managing Provenance’s patent sales. All patents currently listed for sale were acquired by Provenance Asset Group from Nokia and originated with Nokia Technologies, Nokia Siemens Networks, or Alcatel-Lucent (including Bell Labs).
Several prospective buyers have asked us to combine patents that are currently listed for sale with assets which were not previously listed for sale.
Therefore, we are making each and every one of our patents available for sale and will consider bids on lots of one or more patent families.
Additionally, Provenance is implementing the following changes:
- Provenance is listing all patent families for sale individually and all offers should be made on a per-family basis.
- Provided that the purchase terms are acceptable to Provenance, patent families will be sold to the highest bidder, without regard to the bidder's business model.
- All patent sales are subject to our revised Terms of Sale (PDF).
Where to find the updated asset lists and bidding information:
- All assets offered for sale are listed on our TrustedPatents.com website and can be searched by clicking the "Listed for sale" link in the left panel under "Sale Status". For each listed patent family there is also information that reflects the corresponding products, technologies, and potentially relevant companies. This information can be searched by using the check box selections in the left panel. Patent Maps have been completed and are available for any of the patents marked as "Assertion Ready" in the patent list and can be searched by selecting the "Assertion Ready" check box in the left panel of the site. To view an individual Patent Map, click the patent in the listing to access the details of the family and follow the link to download the Patent Map.
- Our form patent purchase agreement (PPA) (PDF) is available for review. Given the administrative cost of negotiating revised terms, the terms of the PPA are not negotiable unless the purchase price for the assets in question exceeds US$100,000.
Convenient Links to Patents Listed for Sale: